Formal assessments are an important process for providing a diagnosis and to develop tailored intervention plans or individual learning plans for school or when funding may be needed. Usually a school or funding bodies will ask for a written assessment and we can assist you with completing these assessments.
Change for Life offers full psychological testing that provides invaluable insights and assistance for managing serious problem behaviours, identify underlying issues, and aid in diagnosis and treatment.
An initial consultation with one of our psychologists will identify the most appropriate screening test for you. The initial appointment is an opportunities for early detection of problems.
Our assessments and reports include:
- Autism Assessment
- Cognitive Assessment
- Dyslexia Assessment
- Achievement Test
- Funding for School Support
- Speech and Language Assessment
- Occupational Assessment
- Learning Disability and ADHD
- Child Temperament and Behaviour Assessment
- Adaptive Living Skills Assessment
- Court Reports for mental health and disabilities
- Dual Disability Assessment
- Insurance Funding Reports
Please contact us about what assessments we can offer for a diagnosis or funding application.